- Applicant must have completed Waveguide entry level safety training and demonstrate safe practices.
- Show up for work daily and on time
- Must possess the ability to perceive difference in colors.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check, and Drug Screens
- Must possess and continue to possess a valid driver’s license and pass random driver’s license screenings
- Experienced with basic computer functions, especially Excel and the Internet and have the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to make independent judgment and perform repetitive tasks
- Regular contact with co-workers and customers
- Within 90 days of start date, take and pass OSHA-10 Certification
- Must be able to take and pass, and continue to pass a DOT Physical
- Travel a requirement; nights & weekends as well as on-call responsibility
- Overtime should be expected
- Applicant must be at least a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Repeated and frequent ability to lift, from floor to above head 25 lbs continuously. Ability to sit, stand, climb, kneel, bend, lift, crawl, squat, reach and utilize both hands and feet in an aerial and underground capacity. Environmental Conditions exposure is heat, cold, dust, wet, vibration and very loud noise. Requires the ability to sit for extended periods, stand, bend, walk, communicate via telephone, computer and/or face-to-face contact, vision to monitor, and use basic office equipment such as a personal computer, copier and fax machines regularly during the course of work. Work is performed in and out of an office environment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Waveguide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer promoting diversity in the workplace. EEO/AAP/M/F/D/V
Interested applicants, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waveguide Inc is a design build turn-key fiber optic construction company based in Nashua NH but has regular work throughout New England. We are growing exponentially and are looking for smart can-do people who would like to grow with us and be a part of our expanding team!