Provide field support and documentation to a client in the state of New Hampshire.
Essential Job Functions
- Track, organize, and manage to projects’ task assigned
- Capture pole and line routes using hand held GIS units and/or Google Earth KMZ files.
- Download and manage GPS coordinate and mapping systems to Trimble unit; ability to be handle production for the day and any supporting documentation
- Conscientious regarding the safety of him/herself at times as well as the safety of every other crew member or individual on the job site
- Hands on position; position may be driving a vehicle, or using other modes of transportation depending on the terrain
- Work will be performed mostly outside; travel and overnights should be expected as we have work throughout the New England and beyond
- Candidates must be detail-oriented and be able to work independently
- Complete pole walkouts and conduit surveys with Utilities and report results back to the engineering team.
- Complete site surveys and route validation work for new OSP/ISP plant extensions. Must be able to transition field notes and footages to GIS team
- Extensive walkouts in various weather conditions within the region.
- Provide accurate field information back to the engineering team using multiple tool sets.
- Identify types of assets on the pole line and be able to determine order in which they are attached to the pole.
- Provide field support to the operating team from time to time.
- Must be able to report to job site directly.
- Able to work with multiple groups within Waveguide and manage several projects at one time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the telecommunications, or related industry
- MS Office and computer skills required 2-5 years of Telecommunications Field Experience
- Bin2Win, SalesForce and Foundation a plus
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management
- Ability to make independent judgment and perform repetitive tasks
- Show up for work daily and on time
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Checks, Drug Screen
- Must be able to pass a physical and obtain a DOT card for two years.
- Must continue to possess a Valid Driver’s License and pass random driver’s license screenings
- Customer service orientated with a strong problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel as travel is to be expected; overnights and weekends as required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Requires the ability to sit for extended periods, stand, bend, walk, communicate via telephone, computer and/or face-to-face contact, vision to monitor, and use basic office equipment such as a personal computer, copier and fax machines regularly during the course of work. Must be required to operate vehicle for Company business. Work is performed in and out of an office environment. Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume and cover letter to: