Waveguide is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide support to the Project Managers in our wireless division. This is a new position open due to the growth of the company!
Essential Job Functions
- Support lead project managers in maintaining and updating project trackers related to fiber optic & wireless network builds
- Aid all project managers with budgeting and tracking on their projects
- Assist all project managers with prompt and accurate billing on their projects; interact with Accounting Department to ensure that billing is done accurately and timely
- Assist in managing customer purchase orders, quotes and requests for change orders
- Help manage smaller network builds to meet project time frames and deliverables when necessary
- Work with all departments to track status updates on projects
- Assist project managers in work order/construction planning activities
- Provide administrative support to project managers as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must possess a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and superior communication skills
- Telecommunications / Construction experience preferable
- Ability to provide pro-active internal & external support to the project managers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at executive/management level and at an operational level
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills necessary.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Access and Visio preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Business education with some financial training or financial focus.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
Requires the ability to sit for extended periods, stand, bend, walk, communicate via telephone, computer and/or face-to-face contact, vision to monitor, and use basic office equipment such as a personal computer, copier and fax machines regularly during the course of work. May be required to operate vehicle for Company business. Work is performed in and out of an office environment.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume and cover letter to: