The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of multiple telecom/construction projects providing turn-key network build services to customers. Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to performance and completion of project.
- Manage assigned resources and projects to completion, ensuring that all activities, including site acquisition, regulatory, construction, and permitting are coordinated and completed on time and within budget.
- Prepare estimates for RFQ’s for customers
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Lead and attend customer meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system (SalesForce and MS Project) with complete accuracy.
- Create, assemble and verify documentation for billing
- Ability to work with a variety of personnel; actual telecom field experience desire
- Project estimating required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experienced in the Telecom industry, Utility Management and/or OSP Engineering
- College Degree in Engineering, Communications or equivalent work experience in the telecom industry
- 5-10 years of project management experience with 5+ years specific to telecom
- Ability to travel, overnights as well as needed for the job
- Superb time line tracking and daily reporting skills on Excel, MS Office, experience with MS Project, Salesforce a plus
- Ability to understand project goals, and deadlines
- Excellent time management, self-motivated individual
- Articulate, organized and detailed individual who can interact effectively with customers, and other Project Managers
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Nominated to the INC 500/5000 in 2009, 2012 and in 2013 as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, Waveguide is a growing fiber optic telecommunications’ contractor that has work throughout New England on a 24/7 basis.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume and cover letter to: